In this section of our site you will find specific information about how you communicate with yourself.
Our self-communication or self-talk will make the difference between success or failure, happiness or sadness, our confidence levels, even what we actually attempt in life!
Our self-talk is vitally important – it cannot be left to chance!
Register today for our regular blogs, and whilst you’re here, why not look at our other pages for specialised information on other areas of communication?
The Optimist’s Creed
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticise others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
Christian D. Larson